Our Global Capital Equipment manufacturing client located in Haverhill is hiring a Project Engineer with diverse engineering skills to join their engineering team. The hired Engineer will have project responsibility and organize projects to meet customer specification and delivery constraints. This direct hire position is for a candidate with strong project organizational and collaboration skills, AutoDesk Inventor or similar experience and stress analysis experience.
22 PTO days. Can be used as vacation, sick, or personal time plus 10 paid holidays.
401(k) match and profit share – both at 4% of salary.
Health, dental, life, long term, short term insurance, Tuition assistance
120k-130k, plus 15% annual bonus.
- Maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project
- Identify and organize the code required NDE inspections of ASME section VIII pressure device as manufacturing proceeds.
- Assisting Purchasing in defining scope and details for contracts to vendors.
- Create drawings and drawing layouts in Autodesk Inventor.
- Write purchase specifications for ASME components.
- Define stress analysis and fatigue and fracture mechanics analysis of pressure devices in accordance with ASME codes.
- Develop drawings of geometric models to be used for FEA analysis.
- Work with FEA suppliers to generate stress results.
- Consolidate results into Code stress requirements in a formal report using MathCAD or similar software.
- Perform heat transfer analysis on heat shields, pressure vessels, heating and cooling systems etc. for client’s products.
- Perform thermodynamic analysis of various processes associated with client products.
- 4 year degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
- 3 or more years engineering experience with complex electro mechanical capital device assembly operations
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Expertise with Autodesk Inventor or similar program
- Familiarity with ASME codes
- Experience with stress and fatigue analysis methods and tools
- MS Project or similar experience preferred
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.