Long term assignment with national non profit to manage Covid related employee information. Maintain database of Covid cases, update system with employee information and oversee information around vaccinations.
- Respond to emails and notifications of employee cases
- Validate cases with managers
- Work with the Benefits/Leave team on leaves that are related to positive test cases
- Be available during the day to talk with employees, answer calls, answer questions
- Track and report those who have received vaccine
- Put together reports of those who have received vaccine, those who haven’t
- Work experience managing project
- Database, computer skills including Outlook and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior work entering data into payroll system
- Use of Ceridian or similar software a plus
Skills: Excel, Database, Project Coordination
While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee, they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days! Salary up tp $21/hr
Interested candidates please send your resume to Carol@moorestaffing.com or click the apply button below
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.