Production Technician/Assembler, 2nd shift
Our innovative medical engineering client in Billerica, Ma is seeking to hire a 2nd shift, Production Technician/Assembler. This role will entail performing quality work checks, administrative functions and reporting any issues. The assembler will use small hand tools.
This is a Full-Time, Contract-to-hire role offering paid bonus! Bonus is based on attendance and performance
$18.00-$19.00 an hour.
- Perfect attendance
- Performance based on productivity during their shifts
- Pays $500 every two months
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Perform quality work checks to ensure product meets quality standards
- Comply with policies, guidelines and safety and regulatory requirements
- Complete all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Management
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Small parts assembly experience strongly preferred
- Medical device or other regulated industry experience a plus
- Cleanroom experience a plus
- Familiarity with office computer programs
- Mechanical aptitude and high-level of attention to detail
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
SKILLS: Assembly, Medical Device, Cleanroom
BENEFITS: Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.