Production Team Lead, 2nd Shift
Our Salem, NH client is looking for Production Team Leads for 2nd shift. This is a direct hire position. This company offers a great team culture that works together to get the job done.
2nd Shift (3:00 PM – 11:30 PM; Monday – Friday)
·Eligible for benefits in 90 days or less, including 401(k) with company match
·Paid Time Off – starting at a max of 21 days per year!
·Employee Discounts, computers, vehicles, amusement park tickets, gym memberships, and more!
Pay Rate : $21.50/per hour
This person Leads and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating a variety of equipment. Analyzes and resolves problems and assists production staff in the resolution of problems. Ensure safety policies and safe manufacturing practices are followed.
- Works with Planning and Scheduling to balance production requirements that meet both internal and external needs.
- Maintains non-inventory stock and supplies required for operations based on production schedules.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and work orders and assigns duties.
- Interfaces with people in other areas of organization to ensure customer on time delivery deadlines and quality criteria are met.
- Ensures standard work procedures are followed for each manufacturing process.
- Implements key performance indicators supported by various statistical measurement techniques to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality or product.
- Advise Production Supervisor of necessary schedule change coverage.
- Ensures production staff is up-to-date on current company notifications and training.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency on production floor and employees.
- Ensures production records are maintained.
- Daily status reports to Production Supervisor.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction. Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic reading, math, computer, and measurement skills required. Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing principles and procedures.
- Ability to lead, develop and influence people.
- Ability to oversee multiple priorities.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.