Procurement Project Specialist
NPD Procurement Project Specialist
Our global manufacturing client is hiring an NPD Procurement Project Specialist to join their team. This is a Direct Hire role that will start as soon as possible. This role will perform as a support function for Development Procurement and NPD Project Managers and perform the key tasks of:
- Preparation of RFQs for Prototype Tooling, Parts and Materials in support of validation and test activities.
· Responsible for obtaining production quotes from suppliers for assigned NPD project parts and prepare quote analyses per request.
- Manage the business relationship between client and prototype & tooling suppliers assuring conformance to quality, delivery and cost.
- Provide support for New Product Development (NPD) Projects.
- Support continuous improvement, safety and quality initiatives.
- Create and manage PO Requisitions for New Product Development Projects.
- Prepare quote analysis for supplier selection process.
- Process Engineering Change Notices (ECN’s) and enter into Supply Chain Systems on NPD Projects.
- Some international travel will be required
- BS in Business or Engineering or equivalent degree and experience
- 5 or more years in direct and indirect manufacturing procurement
- 2 or more years experience in managing RFQs for prototype tooling, parts and materials
Moore Staffing is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org