Process Development Engineer
The Process Development Engineer will work with the resources of the company in developing a flow line manufacturing approach for the Honeywell Bi-metallic disk program. The PDE will coordinate the repair, rebuild, improvement, and ground up design for Dies, Tooling and Testing Equipment.
This is a direct hire opportunity. Annual salary $85,000
Process Development Engineer RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be able to work with existing tooling and make recommendations for improvements.
- Design stamping tools, fixtures, understand press equipment, and machining applications related to this product line.
- Responsible for quoting new tools and parts related to this product line.
- Provide designs that are manufacturable, accurate, meet project scope, and will work with departments in the plant to ensure work conveys correct information and is error-free
- Must follow established design guidelines and standards
- Work with tool-makers to address flow line needs.
- 3+ years of experience as a Tool Designer, Process Engineer or Equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks or Auto Cad
- Strong background in die design, machining, metal working materials, mechanics, and heat treating.
- Required experience in a metal stamping environment (i.e. knowledge of presses and different dies used in metal stamping such as progressive, draw, miscellaneous, etc.)
- Required experience and familiarity with CNC machine tools and parts making
- Understanding of bi-metallic/thermostatic material a plus
BENEFITS: Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.