Principal Electrical Engineer
Our advanced technology capital device manufacturer is hiring a Principal Electrical Engineer.
Great opportunity to be part of a world class design team. Travel up to 15%. Relocation package is negotiable.
This is a direct hire opportunity. $155,000-$165,000
Principal Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Experience developing complex industrial equipment with diverse technologies (lasers, motion, high power, high-speed controls, analog acquisition, etc)
- Experience with frequently used control components, such as I/O modules, (safety) relays, power supplies, breakers, other DIN rail components, etc.
- Proven understanding of electrical/controls redundant, fail-safe design practices.
- Signals and systems experience: filter design, frequency & time domain analysis.
- Safety compliances, preferably CE & UL.
- Understanding of SIL designs as they pertain to Electrical systems
B.S. or M.S. degree in Electrical, Robotics Engineering, or related fields;
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written as well as proven effective teamwork.
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical or similar CAD systems.
- Strong background in Mechatronics, specifically servo motors and feedback control systems.
- Spice or similar circuit simulation experience.
- Experience with DC and Pulsed DC power, piezo drives, and RF sources.
- Familiarity with ACS, Delta Tau, Beckhoff (Safety) PLC & EtherCAT I/O.
- Experience / familiarity with PC-based / rack-mount control systems.
- Experience in additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing.
BENEFITS: The company is offering a 4 year vested stock option program as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
Resumes to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.