Our Merrimack Valley client is hiring a Pricing Manager to join their team in managing the analysis, sales and pricing of a significant portfolio of products. The person in this role will be proactive in identifying trends in plans and making appropriate changes. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
• Data reporting that analyzes MRP information
• Identify key metrics and generate meaningful reports
• Analyze and review pricing and promotional initiatives and determine success measurements
• Take appropriate action in adjusting price changes, forecasting changes and agent/customer level incentives/corrections
• Work with cross function teams within the organization
• BS in Business or Related
• 2+ years of recent Pricing experience
• Expert excel – Pivot Tables, V Lookups, Macros & Formulas
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.