Press Brake Operator
Our north shore manufacturing client is partnering with us to help them hire a Press Brake Operator. This is a Full-time, Direct Hire role.
Min 5 years’ experience with an Amada press brake is a must.
Monday to Thursday 10 hour days on 1st shift.
OT available every week.
· Form components using engineering drawings
· Roll parts using hand rolls and power rolls
· Work in other areas when needed.
· Maintain ISO-9001 standards
· Observe all safety rules.
High School/Trade School, 5 or more years operating CNC press brake
- Blue print reading capabilities
- Excellent benefits package to include medical & dental insurance, 401k program, gym reimbursement, education reimbursement, profit sharing and much more.
Moore Staffing is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.