Moore Staffing of Methuen is working with Lawrence General Hospital to provide staffing for their Covid testing sites to distribute Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as well as educating employees on best practice of use. Looking for a Bilingual English/Spanish with excellent communication skills, with knowledge of hospital precautions, Knowledge of PPE medical training or background. Candidate must be available to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and potentially a weekend day (Sat or Sun) working afternoon hours.
· Distributes various PPE supplies throughout the hospital including N95 Masks, Goggles, Scrubs and Isolation Gowns.
· Hired candidates will do fit testing and distribution of PPE as well as correct use, care and assembly of masks
· Provide Education to visitors on proper hand hygiene
· Provide Education to staff on the proper care of N95 masks to prevent contamination
· Provide education to new staff and visitors on proper usage of donning and doffing of PPE
· Attend inbound telephone calls
· Hired candidate must be fluent in Spanish
· Experience working in a clinical or hospital setting
· Willingness to work evenings and weekends
· High School Diploma required-
· Hired candidates will be required to pass a CORI and a 10 Panel drug test
Skills: PPE - Bilingual – Spanish
Benefits: While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee, they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days! Salary depending on the level of experience $18-$20/hr. Interested candidates please send your resume to Carol@moorestaffing.com or click the apply button below
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.