Physical Therapist - Summary - Our client is hiring a Physical Therapist to join their organization on a full-time contract basis with excellent potential for a permanent hire. They provide in facility and at home services to seniors including Physical Therapy. This is a day shift, Monday through Friday position.
Our client has been voted one of Massachusetts Best Places to work by the Boston Globe for seven out of eight years!
Physical Therapist - Responsibilities
- Conduct initial PT evaluations, reassessments and the development of a treatment plan which is consistent with participant needs
- Evaluates the physical and functional status of each participant, writes treatment plan.
- Participates in the development of participant plan of care and Personal Services Plan.
- Provides and / or supervises the individual PT treatment of participants.
- Provides clinical supervision to the Physical Therapy Assistants and rehabilitative aides.
- Effectively instructs, demonstrates and supervises participants and family members to ensure that individual PT treatment plans are carried out as effectively as possible.
- Effectively documents in the EMR. Completes documentation in a timely manner.
- Acts as an advisor to the Recreation staff in planning and implementing the physical activity program for participants.
- Effectively develops schedules considering acuity, staffing, and regulation.
- Valid Massachusetts license and certified by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Experience working with the frail elderly or chronically ill persons
- Experience working on an Interdisciplinary team.
Physical Therapist- Skills
- Experience working with elderly patients
- Ability to write evaluations, with clear communication
- Experience in documenting patient evaluations
Physical Therapist - Salary and benefits; $50-55 per hour. Upon perm hire, employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package that is rated one of the best in the industry!
If interested please send resume to email@example.com
Moore Staffing Healthcare has been voted as Best in Staffing and Best in Talent for 3 consecutive years by Clearly Rated because of the care and services we provide to our candidates and hiring clients.