Our Methuen-local manufacturing client has an immediate need for a full-time payroll professional to join their accounting department. This person will independently run payroll of approx. 180 employees using ADP software. This is a temporary with direct hire!
· Processes payroll records for all new employees
· Maintains calendar indicating scheduled pay increase and dates when employees are to be added to benefit programs that require payroll deductions
· Reviews and checks addition on weekly time cards.
· Checks with supervisors if there are any discrepancies in terms of unclear arithmetic differences, authorized overtime, shift differentials, or reasons for absences, either paid or unpaid.
· Enters hours and special pay or deductions on weekly payroll worksheets. Totals and balances worksheets against departmental information submitted by supervisors.
· Maintain updated records of employee information
· Prepares manual payroll checks as required
· Reconciles payroll accounts with monthly bank statements
· Assist General Accounting Manager with ad-hoc responsibilities
· Strong and recent experience with ADP payroll
· Immediate availability!
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.