Summary: Our Southern, NH client is looking for a Payroll Manager to be responsible for leading their payroll function as well as partnering with the Director of Human Resources to administer the benefits program.
· Implement, maintain, and review weekly payroll processing system to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salary & hourly pay, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
· Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
· Manage journal entries for ERP system.
· Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions (includes W4s, W2s)
· Ensures compliance with federal, multi-state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices, including BLS quarterly reports
· Benefits administration: including 401K, FSA, 5500 filing, COBRA
· Facilitate audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
· Identify and recommend updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
· Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes.
· Proficient with payroll software/ HRIS (e.g. Paylocity) and MS Office (especially Excel)
· An analytical mind and good math skills and strong problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
· Three to five years of related experience required.
· Not afraid of a challenge
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Process focused and extremely detail oriented, a keen eye for detail.
· Have a strong work ethic, able to work independently with a desire to learn, grow and own projects/tasks
· Comfortable working with Executive Leadership Team
· Tremendous sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Benefits: Competitive salary with benefits
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.