Payroll Administrator Summary: Our professional and well established client is looking for a Payroll Administer to join their growing team, to assist in areas including new hires, taxes, payroll and HR.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Prepares and processes new hire documentation
- Processes verifications of employment and wage garnishments
- Maintains and reviews payroll transactions
- Maintains payroll and tax accounts in ADP Run Platform
- Manages leave of absences
- Is knowledgeable in HR functions
- Answer questions from employees related to payroll topics, resolve payroll discrepancies
- Process off-cycle payroll
Payroll Administrator Qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ADP and MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good attention to detail
Payroll Administrator Benefits: Salary range up to $65,000 depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.