Payment Variance Analyst
Moore Staffing is an award winning staffing firm that has won a contract with a Boston hospital to fill several revenue cycle openings. Our client is a world-renowned medical organization with easy access to public transportation, the expressway and Mass Pike. We’re hiring a Payment Variance Analyst to join their team, reporting to the Director of Revenue Integrity, on a permanent, full time basis.
· Establish, maintain, and utilize Harvest Contract Management System to analyze inpatient and outpatient reimbursement
· Identify all cases of inaccurate reimbursement and work with Patient Accounting to recover any lost revenue and initiate corrective actions for future claims
· Provide information on billing and reimbursement
· Analyze Payment Variances
· Review reimbursements and variance reports to identify trends and discrepancies
· Conduct ongoing analysis of contract compliance and financial performance for third party payers
· Develop KPI’s, formulas, and other related data to push improvements
· BS in Accounting, Finance or Business
· 3+ years’ experience in Patient Accounts, Managed Care, Reimbursement or Third Party Payer
· Expert Excel Skills
· Experience using Harvest Contract Management System
· Knowledge of CPT-4, HCPCS, revenue codes and ICD-10 CM
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.