Patient Services Rep
Our high-volume Epping area primary care client is seeking a Patient Services Rep to join their team. The Patient Services Rep will be responsible for checking patients in and out, including collecting necessary data from patients, resolving insurance/payment issues, and assisting with any questions that are asked.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire role paying $15 per hour.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, with a possible sweep shift (11am-7pm) once in a while.
Moore’s candidates working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for a Tufts Health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment!
- Patient registration and check-out
- Collection of co-pays, insurance information, and other billing
- Handling medication pick-up and questions
- Review patient schedules as needed
- Retrieve voicemails and return calls as needed
- Follow-up and reconciliation for billing accounts
- Share knowledge of all available resources
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Office experience preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Effective Written and Verbal Communications skills needed
- Bi-lingual a HUGE PLUS!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.