Patient Service Representative
Patient Service Representative Summary: As the Patient Service Representative, you will be responsible for working with the staff providing exceptional care to patients and office support to team members.
Patient Service Representative Responsibilities:
· Handle busy phone system
· Greet patients, check in and verify information
· Assist patients with registration process
· Schedule follow up appointments
· Check patients out
· Process payments
· Keep waiting area clean and organized
· Other office support duties as needed
Patient Service Representative Qualifications and Skills:
· HS diploma or equivalent required
· Previous work experience in a medical office
· EMR experience preferred
· Previous experience with medical insurance and referrals preferred
Patient Service Representative Benefits: Salary range, up to $21/hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.