Part Time Temp General Accountant
General Accountant Summary: Our client is looking for a Part Time General Accountant to support the financial operations. This is a temporary position, about 6 months.
General Accountant Responsibilities:
- Manage accounts receivables
- Perform cash reconciliations and postings
- Assist with monthly close
- Assist in external and internal reviews and audits
- Perform sales and use tax returns and manager related audits
- Perform accounts payables
- Process fixed assets
- Review and initiate wire payments, both domestic and foreign
General Accountant Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience
- Minimum 6 years work experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- College Degree preferred
- 25-30 hours per week
Staff Accountant Benefits: Salary range $35-$40hr depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.