Part time Medical Front Desk Reception
Part time Medical Office Front Desk Reception Summary: Thriving medical office hiring for their busy front desk, to assist with patient check in, scheduling and patient confirmation.
Medical Office Front Desk Reception Responsibilities:
· Handle incoming calls, forwarding to appropriate personnel
· Greet patients and visitors
· Monitor appointment schedule
· Assist with patient registration
· Verify patient insurance and record information
· Receives co payments
· Keeps front desk and lobby areas neat
· Scans and copies records as needed
HOURS REQUIRED WILL BE MONDAY AND TUESDAY FROM 8:15 - 5PM.
Medical Office Front Desk Reception Qualifications:
· Prior work experience in a medical setting
· Ability to handle confidential data
· Have strong communication skills, written and verbal
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Medical Office Front Desk Reception Skills:
· Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
· Prior database experience, ability to learn new software programs
Medical Office Front Desk Reception Benefits: Salary range up to $24/hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.