Part time Medical Biller
Medical Biller Summary: Well established medical office hiring a part time medical biller. Candidate will work up to 30 hours per week in a busy work environment.
Medical Biller Responsibilities:
· Work in patient accounts/reports/receivables
· Review and post payments and adjustments
· Review and edit claims
· Process and post payments
· Review EOBs and ensure proper processing of claims
· Communicate with patients and insurance companies to ensure resolution on accounts
Medical Biller Qualifications:
· Prior work history in medical billing, with 3-5 years’ experience minimum
· Knowledge of billing procedures, medical and dental
· Strong attention to detail, ability to multi task
· Work 28-32 hours per week
Medical Biller Skills:
· Knowledge of medical billing software
Medical Biller Benefits: Salary range up to $30/hr depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.