Paralegal, Real Estate
Title: Paralegal, Real Estate
Summary: Support the Commercial Real Estate division in this prestigious Southern NH law firm.
· Conduct title searches
· Examine Title abstracts
· Draft RE closing documents
· Issue commercial title insurance policies
· Prior work experience in fast paced law office
· Prior work experience with billable hours
· College degree with paralegal emphasis
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Strong computer skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Be a self starter
Benefits: Salary up to $75K. Our client offers an excellent and competitive benefits package including 401K 6% plus an additional 401K discretionary; also year-end bonus.
Click- Apply Now -button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to mike@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.