Optical Engineering Manager
Our advanced technology capital device manufacturer is hiring an Optimal Engineering Manager to guide a team of engineers developing optics for their proprietary technology.
- Work with the multidisciplinary engineering team, technologists, and management team to define the project or program scope.
- Work with functional managers to define budget and allocate resources.
- Plan and create project or program schedule.
- Manage project tasks and closely work with the optics team to ensure task completion.
- Manage overall project or program schedule and delivery of critical milestones.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with managing teams of engineers, experience with project reporting, planning, and budgeting.
- Demonstrated competencies in leadership/management.
- Strong fundamental and applied knowledge in optical design and manufacturing, laser physics, optical devices, and/or additive manufacturing.
- B.S. in Physics, Optical Engineering or other related fields.
- M.S. degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in managing product and technology development projects.
Moore Staffing Manufacturing & Engineering Staffing Organization works with manufacturing clients in industrial automation, robotics, medical device, aerospace, semiconductor, consumer goods, electronics and other electro mechanical capital devices. We are winners of Best in Talent for 4 consecutive years by Clearly Rated.
Moore Staffing excels at bringing talented engineers and great manufacturing organizations together.