Location : Leominster
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : MBA & Engineering Bachelors
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our plastic injection molding firm west of Boston is hiring a manufacturing operations leader with P&L ownership for multiple US plants. This position reports to the CEO.
Responsibilities for Operations Manager
- Manage P&L for all locations
- Be accountable for meeting and reporting against production targets.
- Manage plant operations providing guidance, support, and mentorship to ensure optimal performance and adherence to established procedures and standards.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for manufacturing processes, ensuring compliance with regulations and industry best practices.
- Responsible for managing new product projects and key customer relations
- Develop and implement manufacturing strategies to optimize efficiency, productivity, and quality.
- Travel to US locations as needed
Required Qualifications :
- MBA and Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in plastic injection molding
- Strong ability managing and reporting P&L, inventory, sales and productivity KPIs
- Expertise in building high performing teams and creating a culture of excellence