Operations & Logistics Order Support
· Create PSOs for orders
· Attach new orders to existing PSOs
· Locate orders that need to be unpicked or updated
· Run daily reports of items required for packaging (current day and next day)
· Create purchase requisitions
· Coordinate Certificates of Origin requests
· Additional tasks as required
· Highschool diploma/GED required; Associates degree preferred
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Excellent computer skills and demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
· Must have a strong work ethic, be flexible to changing work demands and be an effective team player
· Excellent communication skills
Operations and Logistics Order Support Benefits: Salary range $19-$23/hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.