Our Cambridge life sciences start up client is partnering with Moore to hire their first administrative professional to join their exciting and fast-growing organization. This full-time direct hire position will report to their CEO and be responsible for a wide range of office, administrative, purchasing, vendor management, HR and operational tasks as the company builds up its operational and hiring processes.
• Work is performed for this position on site in their Cambridge location a short walk from Kendall station.
• This job will evolve and grow over time as the company adds additional operations support and leadership staff.
• The firm is offering a generous stock option plan and an amazing opportunity to work for an innovative life sciences products firm that has tremendous potential to change the world of early-stage disease diagnosis.
Resumes can be emailed to Administrative Staffing Manager Carol Merrow at email@example.com
• The ideal candidate will wear many hats and be able to change priorities and grow and change as the company grows.
• Implement and enforce HR policies and procedures, including on-boarding, benefits management, contract negotiations, and administration
• Take the lead on sourcing outstanding candidates, tracking applicants, managing a pipeline, and building and maintaining an effective team
• Support the CEO with coordination of communications, agenda planning, and logistics, and follow up on action items, as needed on a daily basis
• Handle a large volume of communications including answering, screening and re-directing calls, and taking messages
• Take the initial lead on coordinating purchase orders, payables, budgets, expense reports, and vendor management.
• Help to implement policies and procedures.
• The ideal candidate is a hands-on self-motivated, highly organized, analytical and emotionally intelligent individual who thrives in a dynamic workplace. Strong business acumen and communication skills are needed.
• Minimum of 10+ years of operations, office management, accounting, and administrative experience
• Bachelor's Degree. Graduate degree preferred, but not required
• Working knowledge of state and federal employment law
• Experience in a startup environment is preferred
• Excellent written communication skills, with strong ability to compose correspondence and content materials
• Responsive and proactive, with the ability to work well under tight deadlines and to respond to rapidly changing demands
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front-line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/