Office Coordinator Summary: Seacoast client is hiring an Office Coordinator to oversee day to day operations and assist with maintaining files.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Assist in handling inbound calls
· Maintain office clean environment
· Provide assistance to project manager and office manager as needed
· Assist with payroll reporting
· Provide quotes as needed
· Prior work experience in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
· Ability to handle multiple duties
· Have a can-do attitude and assist in all areas of office operation
Office Coordinator Skills:
· Be proficient on the computer and have ability to learn new programs
· MS Office Suite
· Prior assistance in payroll reporting a plus
Office Coordinator Benefits: Salary range, $24-$26/hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.