Title: Office Administrator
Summary: Working in an administrative support role, handling busy construction firms’ day to day operations.
· Meet, greet client, vendors and visitors
· Handle incoming calls
· Handle incoming mail, distribute as needed
· Scan, copy of needed documents
· Maintain database of work order projects and information
· Other administrative tasks as needed
- Solid computer skills, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous work experience in an Administrative support role
- Previous work experience in support to accounting, with knowledge of GAAP and accounting software a plus!
- Strong computer skills and ability to report on information
- Accounting software knowledge a plus!
Benefits: Salary up $26/hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.