Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Job Description :
Join this healthcare industry technology leader providing support in all areas. As the Office Administrator you will be responsible for handling the day to day activities and ensuring the smooth office operations.
If interested please send resume to email@example.com
Duties will include:
- Handle front desk and incoming phone calls
- Assist with small projects as needed
- Handle shipping, coordinate all shipments including international
While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee, they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Required Qualifications :
- Previous administrative support experience
- Candidate must have experience with shipping, including international shipping
- MS Office skills including Excel
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/