Location : Dracut MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare
Job Description :
Join a great home healthcare team on a temporary basis with potential for long term and permanent role.
Our client seeks a talented Nurse Practitioner to assist in their disability assessments
If interested please send resume to email@example.com
- Disability assessments
- Able to do at least 10 assessments a day
- Experience working with veterans a plus!
- Open to full time hours, will consider some flexibility
Moore Staffing assignment employees are eligible for a 50% paid Tufts Health Insurance plan after 30 days of employment.
Required Qualifications :
- Must be Licensed Nurse Practitioner
- Have experience working with elderly
- Prior assessment experience with veterans a plus
- Must be able to work on site
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 3 consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/