Medical Receptionist Summary: Thriving medical office is hiring for full time medical secretary to greet and check in patients, take co pays and assist with scheduling
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities:
· Greet patients
· Check in patients
· Verify patient information and insurance
· Assist with patient referrals
· Handle patient payments
· Call patients to confirm appointment
· Assist with other office support duties as needed
Several positions open - client will cross train on front desk and appointment scheduling. Great opportunity to join a thriving organization.
· Prior work experience in a medical office setting
· Must have strong multi-tasking skills
· Be a positive and productive worker
· Work with patients in scheduling
Medical Receptionist Skills:
· Strong computer skills, working in medical software a plus
· Knowledge of Epic preferred
· Excellent phone presence
· Previous experience working with patient and insurance
Medical Receptionist Salary, Benefits – Salary up to $22/hr.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.