Our Lowell Area client is seeking an experienced medical receptionist. They are currently looking for a receptionist for the evening hours on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 12pm-to approximately 8pm, and Saturdays 8am-12pm. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a part or full-time job with a busy pediatrician's office.
- Welcome patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Collects co-payment and referral at time of patient's arrival.
- Accept and record bill payments.
- Obtain insurance eligibility and referral information.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Book follow-up appointments or enter on the recall list.
- Reconcile daily payments.
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience minimum.
- Must be well organized and be able to complete day to day office tasks.
- Must have very strong interpersonal skills and a team player mentality.