Medical Receptionist Summary:
Our Concord, MA specialty healthcare practice is looking for an experienced Front Desk Receptionist to be a liaison between patient and healthcare personnel to ensure the lines of communication and patient care are being met. Hired candidate will serve as a point of contact between internal and external departments
Join their highly respected medical practice for a full time (40 hours), temp-to-hire position. This position supports 5 well known providers who are regional leaders in their practice specialty.
Medical Receptionist -Job Responsibilities:
- Patient Registration, obtaining patient insurance/referrals
- Assist incoming phone calls and direct callers to desired department
- Confidentially manage patients accounts
- Check out patients and schedule any necessary outpatient appointments
- Reach out to patients to gather any missing/incorrect information prior to appointment
- Managed patient charts,
- Keep the facility as well as waiting area nice, clean and sanitized to meet standards in safely
- Monitor Office supply inventory, managed mail and incoming faxes
- Attend Staff and medical meetings when needed.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in a Medical office a plus
- Great customer and patient service
- Understands and has knowledge of HIPPA regulations.
- Previous experience in medical office setting a must.
- Valid Driver's License, insurance
- Must be Covid 19 Vaccinated
Hours- : 7:45AM to 5:00PM
Medical Receptionist Benefits: This practice is offering a generous healthcare, 401k and vacation package to candidates when hired perm! Salary depends on experience $18/hr. - $21/hr.