Medical Receptionist/Physical Therapy
Job Title: Medical Receptionist/Physical Therapy
Summary: Join a thriving medical center in the role of Coordinator/Physical Therapy. Will cover on a temp to hire basis between two sites, Newburyport and Peabody.
The hired candidate will be the point person for patient scheduling and office visits. This is a temporary position.
Duties will include:
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling patients
- Handle high volume of calls
- Provide administrative support to the therapy teams
- Must have experience working in an office - Medical office experience a plus!
- Good phone presence
- Ability to handle clerical duties as needed
- Must have good computer skills: prior knowledge of Windows, EMR, HER, or Athena or Centricity preferred.
- Understanding or HIPAA regulations and policies.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
Skill: HER, Excellent communication skills, phone presence, EMR, Athena,
Benefits: Salary $17 -$19/hr depends on the level of experience in this Temp to Hire position. hours 8am-5:30pm
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to carol@mooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/