Medical Office Receptionist
We are partnering with our Lowell area healthcare client to hire an energetic Medical Office Receptionist. The Receptionist will be a resource for clients, families, and outside agencies requesting information, along with answering/making calls, coordination of work, attending meetings, and other office-related duties. Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)!
This temp-to-hire position will be Monday-Friday – 9:30am or 10am-5pm
Pay rate: $14.50/hr
- Coordinate office communications: receive, record, and forward telephone messages; receive and distribute paper and electronic mail; send, receive, distribute faxes.
- Coordinate the flow and distribution of work: screen all incoming communications and independently prioritize; refer work to others, or self-respond as appropriate; document, inform, and follow-up with supervisor on work in progress.
- Prepare word-processing documents, spreadsheet reports, and information. Transcribe documents from recorded dictation. Maintain databases.
- Set up and maintain files, copy documents, and oversee record-keeping efforts.
- Compose, edit and distribute correspondence, memos, documents, and forms.
- Attend meetings, and prepare and distribute minutes.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Maintain the calendar of supervisor and/or others, as directed.
- Plan and coordinate meetings, including scheduling among participants, preparing agendas, obtaining equipment and materials, arranging for meals, travel, and lodging, as required.
- Process documents and transactions specific to the department; track and report on expenses and other statistics. Participate on Administrative committee and work groups, as needed.
- Background in customer service or retail will be considered
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required
- Reliability a must
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.