Medical Laboratory Technician
Title: Medical Laboratory Technician – Multiple 2nd and 3rd shifts available
Summary: Our Merrimack Valley healthcare provider has openings for Medical Technologist to join their team and preform testing, reporting and follow up on specimen samples.
· Validates accuracy of laboratory procedures and results
· Monitor quality control systems to ensure accuracy
· Maintain specimen integrity
· Report results and timely communicate to appropriate department
· Work daily in the Laboratory Information System
· Participate in teaching students and training staff members
· Maintains analytical equipment to ensure proper operating condition
· Shifts available include:
o 2:45pm – 11:15 pm; 3pm – 11:30pm, 5pm – 1:30am
o Will work every third weekend
- Work with minimal supervision
- 1-3 years’ experience and minimum of Associates degree
- Medical Technology knowledge
- Medical Assistant certification a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Client will consider Direct hire
- All on site, no remote work
Benefits: Salary dependent on experience and shift worked. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to liliana@mooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.