Medical Front Desk Reception
Medical Front Desk Reception - Summary - Join our well established medical client assisting their Front Desk. Our client has an immediate opening to work at their busy Nashua office handling the front desk and patient flow in this temp to hire opportunity. Ideal hours are 7:30-5:00PM, Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri and every other Thru (11am – 8pm ; Saturday 8am -1pm)
Medical Front Desk Reception- Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls
- Check patients in/out
- Assist with scheduling appointments
- Verify patient information, entering daily into Allscripts or EyeMed
• A high school diploma or GED
• Experience in a medical practice or eye care facility and insurance knowledge preferred.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients and staff.
• Ability to travel between all three locations-Nashua, Milford, and Hudson
• Ability to work days, nights and Saturdays.
• Hours may fluctuate between 30-40 per week.
Medical Front Desk Reception- Skills
- • Proficient knowledge of computers and general office equipment is required.
- Allscripts or EyeMed experience strongly preferred
Medical Front Desk Reception- Salary $18/hr. -$21/hr. depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org