Medical Equipment Delivery Driver
Our Nationwide medical equipment company has openings for Medical Equipment Delivery Technicians in both Andover, MA and Marlborough MA.
The Medical Equipment Delivery Technician is responsible for driving to and from healthcare locations to complete delivery. Tasks also include customer delivery and pick-up of medical equipment; processing, cleaning, inspecting, and testing equipment including inventory maintenance.
Positions are contract to hire. Salary $21.00 an hour.
Medical Equipment Delivery Technician Responsibilities
- Safely load, secure, and deliver medical equipment to customers.
- Retrieves equipment from customers and safely transports the equipment back to the office.
- Educate and engage customers at the time of delivery, keeping customers informed on the features and functionality of the equipment
- Complete all paperwork and data entry accurately and in a timely manner to ensure accurate documentation for billing, inventory, and regulatory compliance.
- Must be 21 years of age or older, with high school diploma or equivalent.
- Hold a current, valid, and unrestricted driver’s license.
- Must have a safe driving record.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required to support a 24/7 schedule.
- Be able to lift and/or push up to 75 pounds.
SKILLS: Customer Service, Medical Equipment, Driver, Delivery
BENEFITS: Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.