Medical Device Manufacturing Supervisor, 2nd shift
Our Burlington medical device company has an immediate need for a second shift Medical Device Manufacturing supervisor. This role will involve day-to-day personnel management to ensure production schedules are followed and regular reporting of the production status.
This is a direct hire opportunity. Monday-Friday 3pm-11:30pm
Annual salary $85,000-$90,000
Medical Device Manufacturing Supervisor Responsibilities
- Day to day personnel management for 2nd shift ~ approximately 20 employees
- Ensure production goals are met while following all internal manufacturing instructions and standard operating protocols
- Work closely with quality, engineering, purchasing, and operations to identify and correct any issues in a timely manner to ensure production runs smoothly and consistently
- Ensure compliance with all safety protocols
- Manage and/or perform calibration and maintenance activities for multiple pieces of equipment
- Manage raw material requests for the production floor to ensure production keeps flowing smoothly
- Review completed manufacturing instructions for documentation errors and work with operators to correct any errors
- Identify non-conformances and raise Non-Conforming Material Reports when necessary
- Assist in non-conformity investigations and implementation of corrective actions
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or related field or equivalent production experience
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Able to read and interpret standard operating procedures and manufacturing instructions written in English
- Experience working in a highly regulated field (medical device experience is preferred)
- Experience working inside of a cleanroom (experience with aseptic transfer preferred)
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs
- Must be able to work standing up for at least two hours at a time
Skills: Clean room, 2nd shift, manufacturing, supervisor, management.
Benefits Our clients comprehensive benefits package includes health and dental insurance, 401k with match, long and short-term disability, 10 days of PTO and paid vacations.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.