Medical Biller Summary: Our healthcare client is hiring Medical Billers to work in their fast paced environment. This is a team-oriented position, working together with medical billers, administrators, and coders. Flexible hours, 8-hour shifts starting at 7, 8 or 9am.
Medical Biller Responsibilities:
· Research claims, process bills
· Follow up on claims requiring appeals
· Submit documentation to insurance companies as needed
· Analyze AR reports
· Follow up on unpaid claims
· Resubmit unprocessed or returned claims to insurance companies
· Create UB92 and HCFA bills
Medical Biller Qualifications:
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills
· Experienced with third party billing
· Ability to troubleshoot billing issues
· Healthcare industry knowledge preferred
Medical Biller Skills:
· Strong technological skills
· MS Office including Teams
· Prior experience in medical billing software
Medical Biller Benefits: Salary range, $23-$24/hr depending on experience. Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, life and disability insurance, on-site fitness center and company-wide social events.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.