Medical Assistant Summary – Work in a great medical environment as a Medical Assistant with our Northshore client. In this role you will assist medical staff in patient care and prep.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
· Will provide clinical support to staff members
· Assist in patient exams
· Prepare patient for injections
· Assist in casting application and removal (will train)
· Assist in fitting patient with braces
· Support the medical team as needed
· Candidates considered must show proof of vaccination. This position is 100% on site.
· Prior medical office experience
· Comfortable using EMR systems, Epic and Centricity a plus
· Be a proactive team player
· Willing to cover as needed between two locations (within 10 miles of each other)
· Graduation from a Medical program with a Certificate is a plus!
Medical Assistant Skills
· Comfortable on the computer, with ability to learn new software programs
· Comfortable working in an EMR system
Medical Assistant Salary, Benefits - Salary range, $20-$25/hr (with Orthopedics experience) Our client offers a benefit package including 401(k), Dental and Health insurance, PTO and retirement plan.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.