Medical Administrative Assistant
We are partnering with our Lawrence area healthcare client to hire two experienced Medical Secretaries. This client has multiple locations with two different full-time schedules available. The positions are temp-to-perm and require someone who has excellent time management, customer service, and communications skills. These positions will be supporting busy specialist physicians.
Full-time, Monday through Friday or Full-time,
Tuesday thru Friday and Saturday mornings, depending on location
Moore’s candidates working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for a Tufts Health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment!
- Answering and Triaging the physician’s calls
- Reviewing and sending out recalls
- Preparing the physician’s charts and obtaining report for the clinics
- Checking out the patients and making follow-up appointments
- Obtaining prior authorizations, referrals and eligibility
- Assisting the medical assistant with scheduling diagnostic testing
- 2+ years of experience as a Medical Admin
- Computer knowledge, including EMRs (eClinicalWorks) required
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.