Our precision mechanical component manufacturer is hiring a Mechanical Inspector to join their quality team. Our client is offering a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package. Multiple shifts available. This is an entry level position where the hired candidate will learn how to use precision measuring hand tools, micro-heights, and comparators used to perform a variety of routine limited short sheet inspections in the production process using learned methods, including visual, dimensional, mechanical, test and functional. Resumes to email@example.com
Specific duties include:
· Efficient/effective performance of routine mechanical inspection to inspection records and mechanical drawings using pre-trained/determined methods for product acceptability.
· Review inspection data to assure integrity and investigate/resolve discrepancies found during part inspection.
· Using the company operating system to reach necessary inspection sheets, complete inspection forms/documents, perform movement of material, any other functions required to perform job duties.
· Communicate effectively to supervision regarding problems and corrective action.
· Write detailed, clear, and concise NMR Reports on failed product.
· Strong mechanical aptitude and good computer skills
· Some experience with mechanical drawings preferred
· Reliable work history a must
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.