Our Burlington medical device company has several openings for people seeking entry level manufacturing career with tremendous potential for growth. This company will train candidates for these clean room openings. Hired candidates will be offered a salary of up to $17 per hour and be eligible for Moore’s Healthcare plan after 30 days and our client’s outstanding benefits package after perm hire. These temp to hire roles have the potential to convert to perm as soon as 90 days. The hours for this position is Monday through Friday 7:00am-3:30pm.
· Work in a cleanroom environment with masks, smocks, gloves and shoe covers
· Follow written specifications and manufacturing instructions to assemble a variety of medical devices
· Evaluate product assembly to company quality standards
· Complete quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates
· Work closely with other employees as a team
· Support manufacturing tasks as required
· High School Degree or equivalent required
· Ability to read and interpret standard operating procedures and manufacturing instructions
· Must have good hand coordination and a willingness to work with chemicals
· Candidate should have good eyesight, hand dexterity, and attention to detail
· Able to sit/gown for extended periods during the shift
· Able to use tools, microscopes, and tabletop equipment
· Hired candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check.
· Mechanical aptitude
· Ability to read manufacturing assembly documents
· Good manual dexterity
Our clients comprehensive benefits package includes health and dental insurance, 401k with match, long and short-term disability, 10 days of PTO and paid vacations.
Resume can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.