Material Preparation Lead
Our manufacturing client in Salem,NH is seeking to hire a Material Preparation Lead who will oversee the daily operations. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity offering competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package with a growing and successful manufacturing organization!
$70,000-$75,000 annual salary.
- Directly manage and lead 5-7 people, including training, development and measurement of team performance
- Plan and execute manufacturing cells’ TWO week production and coordinate with master planning resources, utilizing internal and subcontracted resources.
- Lead efforts on quality, efficiency, and reduction in low value add work.
- Oversee resources, planning tools, and equipment to ensure on time delivery.
- Maintain 5S lean manufacturing practices, and participate in planning and improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate with other work center leads and supply chain resources.
- Document processes to minimize scrap and rework and improve material yield; update work instructions.
- Coordinate and ensure appropriate training levels for all team members.
- Ensure immediate response, coordination, and corrective actions for NCMR and corrective actions
Ability to coordinate training and resources to ensure manufacturing cell meet production.
ERP systems knowledge.
Read/interpret engineering drawings; ability to suggest and coordinate engineering changes.
ESD training and contamination control training
Experience managing planning activities, or direct supervision of production operations
Experience in an ISO-9001-certified manufacturing company
Excellent Microsoft Office
SKILLS; ERP, supervision, ISO-9001, Microsoft office
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.