This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Quarterly bonus, 401k that includes a 50% match, Benefits are effective within the first month, New employees accrue 13 days of PTO and 5 days of sick leave from Day 1, 10 paid company holidays.
Moore Staffing employees are eligible for a quality Tufts Health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore covering 50% of the costs!
Salary $20 - $25 hourly, based on experience.
Monday-Friday 40 hours weekly.
- Separate, clearly mark, and communicate defective material or material that is not properly labeled, identifiable, or does not fulfill other quality requirements.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance of warehouse equipment, warehouse(s), and inbound/outbound areas within associated facilities.
- Act as the main contact person for shift supervisors and production manager.
- Participate in training and development opportunities which may include regional and or overseas travel for a limited period [1-4 weeks]).
- Work in a fast-paced warehousing and or manufacturing environment.
- Read and understand work orders to determine job staging requirements.
- High school diploma or GED, preferred.
- Possession of a current valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Certified or ability to become certified in operation of fork truck.
- Experience working with computers in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with 5S Safety requirements.
- Company will purchase new safety shoes every year and supply your uniforms.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.