Title: Regional Marketing Manager
Summary: Our exciting UK client is adding to their small dynamic marketing team of 5 with the addition of a US based Regional Marketing Manager. The hired candidate will have ownership of all marketing activities supporting two major product families. The candidate will report to the Global Head of Marketing. This is a fully remote role, with potential to travel to one of their East Coast or UK locations.
• To create and execute regional marketing strategies to build awareness and reputation of company brands/products across both on-line and off-line channels.
• Content and campaign development.
• To develop timely campaigns with rich multi-media collateral that resonate with key audiences and that help the regional sales team to win business.
• Developing strategies designed to generate qualified leads for key brands and products with a focus on designing and implementing automated lead nurturing programs that increase engagement, conversion and sales.
• To deliver go-to-market strategies for various products including positioning, messaging, identifying the key audiences against given targets.
• To put in place the required reporting and measures to track ROI.
• To build and maintain strong relationships with the Americas direct sales team, external vendors, delivery partners and marketing agencies.
• To project manage and oversee in-house conferences
• To represent the companies at conferences and events.
• 5+ years relevant marketing experience, with deep knowledge of integrated marketing communications, including digital, strategy, execution, creative, production and reporting.
• 5+ years marketing experience, with demonstrable experience leading and managing digital campaigns and driving tangible business results.
• CRM and analytics package experience.
Benefits: Range of $70’s to low $80’s annual salary.
Click- Apply Now -button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to carol@mooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.