Our Billerica, MA Life Sciences client is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor.
This individual will oversee 4-6 manufacturing associates including hiring, performance evaluation, training & professional development.
Sunday-Wednesday 6am-4:30pm, may convert to a Monday-Friday format 7:00am-3:30pm (must be flexible).
$90,000-$97,000 annual base salary, 5% performance bonus. 3 weeks starting vacation plus 5 PTO days.
Manufacturing Supervisor Responsibilities.
- Work closely with the Scheduler to review manufacturing requirements and generate build plans, establish priorities, resolve problems, and report results
- Drive lean manufacturing efforts, process improvements, regulatory compliance & quality improvement projects, cost reduction efforts, capacity planning, organizational development and supply chain initiatives
- Perform batch record reviews for manufacturing records, complete/review Syteline ERP transactions for associated job orders
- Participate in inventory control and replenishment, interfacing with area managers and other manufacturing technicians
- Participate in documentation and other process improvements, investigations and resolutions of product/process issues and general continuous improvement activities
- Initiate, investigate & close quality systems (deviation, NCMR, CAPA, change control)
- 4+ years in a fast-paced environment and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or Life Sciences
- Detailed knowledge of ERP system, bills of materials, routings
- Creating and revising process documentation, GMP- or ISO-certified operations required
- Must have strong mathematical skills
SKILLS: ERP, Biology, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Materials, Routing, Documentation, Supervision.
BENEFITS: Free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. Onsite employees’ free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! 401k plan with an employer match. Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care. Generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Tuition Assistance.
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.