Manufacturing Quality Technician
Our Merrimack Valley, consumer goods manufacturing client is hiring a Manufacturing Quality Technician to join their team on a full time, direct hire, day shift basis. The role requires the hired employee to perform daily machine set up and repair, test and quality control, documentation and root cause analysis in support of new product production, R&D, and engineering requirements of the company. This critical role is paying a great salary for a highly qualified candidate.
- Troubleshooting equipment and production issues.
- Testing all product during production to Quality Test Procedures.
- Document and file quality results within system database.
- Work closely with production operators to ensure quality production.
- Analyze data results gathered during production and take relevant action required to maintain product within specifications.
- Maintain and update all Quality Control Test Procedures and manufacturing process sheets.
- Maintain and update Quality Management Manual
- Ensure that production wastes are minimized and look for methods, procedures, and corrective actions to constantly improve both productivity and quality during production.
- Investigate customer or vendor claims, non-conforming product, and process issues using Root Cause Analysis and issue Corrective Actions.
- Work with supply vendors as pertinent to production/quality needs.
- Work with the management and production managers to ensure quality standards are achieved
- Work with product development on developing new products or formulations along with scale-up leading to the release of projects to manufacturing.
- Proficient with manufacturing machine set up and repair, quality control and quality documentation
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Strong mechanical repair skills
- A 2 or 4 year technical or engineering desired
Skills: machine repair, documentation, root cause analysis, quality control
Salary and benefits: Salary in the range of $75k-85K and a comprehensive benefits plan will be offered to the ideal candidate
Please apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org