Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Our seacoast NH manufacturing client is partnering with Moore Staffing to hire a Manufacturing Quality Engineer to work within new product process development. This position will be responsible for all quality function of the company. This is a multi-faceted position that requires someone who is very analytical and has strong communication and computer skills, along with the ability to work with various types of customers and staff.
This position is open to more junior-level QE's!
This is a full-time, direct hire position. Competitive Salary and Benefits package offered!
- Receive customer contact and respond to all customer quality inquiries
- Provide technical assistance and training to production and manufacturing engineering staff
- Participate in the Contract Review process to ensure all customer requirements are as documented in supplier agreements, procedures, work instructions and engineering drawings
- Prepare quality control plans and IMS sheets
- Participate in corrective action and prevention as needed
- Assist with new product projects as required
- Create and maintain quality system documentation, and maintain/update the quality management system
- CMM and Vision System Programming
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer within the manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations and ISO 13485 standard
- Proficiency with CMM, surface plate technology, shop math, and mechanical inspection instruments and blueprints
- Experience with data collection, analysis, and presentation
- Proficiency with MS Office
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.