Manufacturing Operations Manager
Our Billerica, MA manufacturing client has direct hire opportunity for Operations Manager.
This is a direct hire position. Salary $135,000-$145,000
Formulates and drives operations objectives. Plans, coordinates, and directs manufacturing team to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards. Directs workers engaged in manufacturing, warehouse and quality control activities. Ensures control over materials, facilities, processes, and products. Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to continuous improvement. Analyzes, evaluates and presents information regarding operations performance.
- Ensure adequate staffing to meet business requirements.
- Provide equipment and procedural training to ensure employee growth and safety.
- Address customer issues related to timely delivery, quality and pricing.
- Manage departmental budget consistent with operational needs.
- Implement programs to ensure attainment of business objectives.
- Improve processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to subordinates and other employees.
- Work with President to guide company strategy.
- Motivate and maintain effective working relationships with staff and partners.
- Serve as Management Representative for ISO 9001 & AS9100 activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or manufacturing technology, MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- Seven years minimum relevant experience
- Business systems expertise, Microsoft Office suite
Experience with JobBoss a plus for Business systems expertise.
SKILLS: Quality control, Management, Operations, ISO 9001, AS9100
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
BENEFITS: Family run business offering a strong salary and benefits.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.